FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

Come On Man

Do Something New. Or At Least Something Decent. You Pump Out The Same Half Assed flash Movies With A Different Audio Track All The Time. It's sad you have to add "FOAMY" to the title of your animations now to attract all your moronic fans to negate the votes of people who are just sick of seeing this shit.

I'm not saying forget about NY, though you probably should. Just do something new with it instead of bitching for 5 minutes about nonsense, why not have a small story or some kind of event. This shit is just pathetic.

The Portal The Portal

Well, time to add my ten.

I didn't review this the first time around, but I felt I should after reading some of the poor reviews it got. Mainly because people dislike the clockcrew. It's funny though, I went through a good 20 profile of people who gave a 3 or below on this, and not a single one of them had any flash of their own. Anyone with eyes can appreciate this movie. I truly feel this is the best all around flash movie to ever appear on newgrounds, everything was solid.

(2003)Dr. Bob (2003)Dr. Bob

Suggestion

Your movies are always funny. And when I think of claymation your name is the first to come to mind. I think you pull it off the best. However it just seems if you are going to continue this you might want to invest in a higher quality cam. It seems that claymation is really starting to pick up arond here, and it would be a shame if you didn't get recognized first and foremost because of something like image quality.

Knox responds:

well..yeah..but...hmm....,yeah but the other clay animators dont have the comedic qaulity i have!!....im broke.

Newgrounds News 8 Newgrounds News 8

I'm not sure why...

I'm not sure why these keep scoring so well. They aren't really funny. They aren't well animated, and hell, they aren't even well drawn. I suppose I can see why there is interest in them, but there are many movies that requiered a whole hell of a lot more effort than this and never recieve such a score.

On a side note, not to defend Jon Matthers, but Neurotically Yours came long before Kitty DGS. He had a short NY comic book series in 2000. News is supposed to report the facts, isn't it?

The Funhouse Clan The Funhouse Clan

...

I don't really think anyone gives a rat's ass about your clan. The was just a slide show with bad music.

hellsent ep.2 hellsent ep.2

Odd...

I really am enjoying this series. I'm not a religious person at all, but it's pretty interesting to see how you portray Satan. Has quite possibly the best story I've ever seen in a flash, graphics could use a bit of brushing up, and it'd be nice if it had voices. Though I understand why you are currently unable to do them. Anyhow I expect great things in the future from the series, so keep up the good work.

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

Haha...well

Well, I've been waiting for this, I must say the second half is much better than the first. Awsome Ghostbusters reference with the KeyMaster. Just curious why did you split it into two halves?

SeanSullivan responds:

Eric Sullivan; We had some memory probelms on our computer we smashed the 2 together.
See, our computer fucking sucks, and we sometimes have to be careful with the memory we use up, or we'll lose all of our work and have to start all over again (it's happened before).

"Doi" "Doi"

Very Nice

Well that was a nice sort of "breath of fresh air" as they say, from the average NewGrounds movies. It'd be nice to see some more movies like this.

Dwarfking responds:

Thanks!

Care-bear and Anti-Christ Care-bear and Anti-Christ

That was the funniest...

... thing I've seen in a long time on NG. Just old fashion good humour. A lil too short though, hehe.

Bananabeard Bananabeard

I think we've got a new king

That was awsome, I think he could take the whole clockcrew down. I hope he makes Strawberry suffer! SUFFER I SAY!