FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

Come On Man

Do Something New. Or At Least Something Decent. You Pump Out The Same Half Assed flash Movies With A Different Audio Track All The Time. It's sad you have to add "FOAMY" to the title of your animations now to attract all your moronic fans to negate the votes of people who are just sick of seeing this shit.

I'm not saying forget about NY, though you probably should. Just do something new with it instead of bitching for 5 minutes about nonsense, why not have a small story or some kind of event. This shit is just pathetic.

The Portal The Portal

Well, time to add my ten.

I didn't review this the first time around, but I felt I should after reading some of the poor reviews it got. Mainly because people dislike the clockcrew. It's funny though, I went through a good 20 profile of people who gave a 3 or below on this, and not a single one of them had any flash of their own. Anyone with eyes can appreciate this movie. I truly feel this is the best all around flash movie to ever appear on newgrounds, everything was solid.

(2003)Dr. Bob (2003)Dr. Bob

Suggestion

Your movies are always funny. And when I think of claymation your name is the first to come to mind. I think you pull it off the best. However it just seems if you are going to continue this you might want to invest in a higher quality cam. It seems that claymation is really starting to pick up arond here, and it would be a shame if you didn't get recognized first and foremost because of something like image quality.

Knox responds:

well..yeah..but...hmm....,yeah but the other clay animators dont have the comedic qaulity i have!!....im broke.

Whack The Thing 2 Whack The Thing 2

A Quick Note

I see in your comments refer to the introduction quite a bit, I just wanted to point out for people with fast connections we barely see the word "loading", so there's no way we can read all the hints and such.

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Best Game Ever?

This doesn't even feel like a flash game it's so good. Feels like something you would play in an arcade. Takes a while to get use to the controls, but once you do it kicks all ass. It'd be sweet as hell if you took this further, maybe multiplayer or something... heh yeah I got carried away a bit. Anyhow, great game!

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

Very Fun

This game is really cool, gets pretty hard very fast. Not sure if you plan on putting anymore work into it, but with a few more features this could easily be able to compete with Defend Your Castle, which is the best game on NG in my opinion.